Every honeymoon should be unique and we are experts at making that happen.
There are no specific honeymoon destinations – we like to match each couple to activities they are each interested in. We even have a quiz we like couples to take so we can compare and suggest destinations they would both enjoy.
We have many couples come in wanting to stick to a budget – we can do that too. Obviously if it is a small budget the trip can’t be as exotic as a large budget can afford, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a nice honeymoon.
Personally, I like to suggest going somewhere neither the bride nor the groom have been before. Make it “our place” rather than somewhere you went with the guys (or gals) for spring break.
We like to suggest all-inclusive vacations so you don’t have to worry about running out of money halfway through the trip. All-inclusives are very carefree with your meals, drinks, room, tips and taxes included. Some even include excursions.
We are CERTIFIED SANDALS SPECIALISTS, which means we know a lot about Sandals, and honestly love the resorts – however we will not steer you to Sandals if it is not in your budget or is not the kind of trip you are looking for.
Our top destinations for honeymoons:
1. Mexico – specifically the Mayan Riviera/Cancun area, but we also have some on the west coast
2. Jamaica – the most all-inclusives in many price ranges are in Jamaica – Ocho Rios, Negril or Montego Bay are all popular
3. Hawaii – no passport needed! No all inclusive vacations but a great destination.
4. Cruises! Not just Caribbean cruises – we have honeymoons to Alaska and Europe, especially Mediterranean
5. Europe – especially Italy and Greece
6. Florida – especially Disney World
10. St. Lucia
Contact us for more information and to book your honeymoon!