You and your fiancé have already decided you want to go to a far off place for your big day. Both sound perfectly romantic and adventurous, but what’s the best route for you as a couple? Here are some benefits of each:
Pros of a Cruise Line Wedding
- You save money- you can save thousands of dollars on your wedding depending on the package you book through the cruise line
- Cruises are a great way to see several different places in just one trip
- There are tons of activities to do on the ship that are already included in the price of the cruise
- You have the opportunity to combine your wedding and honeymoon
- You can have the captain or first mate officiate your nuptials, how cool is that?!
Pros of a Resort Wedding
- You save money- just like a cruise wedding you can save money depending on the package you book through the resort
- All-inclusive options- most resorts offer rooms, meals, and beverages (including alcoholic) in the total cost of the trip
- Resort style weddings tend to have a more relaxed atmosphere- after the ceremony you can have a reception or just lay on the beach with your significant other and drink a pina colada!
- Perks!- many resorts offer different specials for couples: anything from free nights, free weddings, and other discounts
Resorts and cruises offer a variety of options for every couple. So, let’s face it- it’s really just a win-win situation! Contact us for more perks and ideas for your destination wedding!